second question will be broadcast on Sunday 19 February at 22:00
GMT on Get Ready to ROCK! Radio. Those who answer this
question correctly will enter a separate Priority Draw.
3. You don't need to make a purchase from
Get Ready to ROCK! to take part.
4. The competition prize/total quantity available is as described in the relevant competition page.
At least five pairs of tickets are available in each Prize Draw.
5. The competition result is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. No cash alternative is available. Where tickets are offered, the prize does not include travel to and from the event
or accommodation. In the case of event cancellation, no cash/alternative prize can be offered.
appropriate, prizes will
be despatched soon after winners are notified. However, Get
Ready to ROCK!/sponsor labels cannot be held responsible for any
non-receipt or loss in transit of prizes.
Tickets are usually collected at the venue/event and we will
issue instructions when we contact the winner.
8. Employees of
Get Ready to ROCK!/sponsor labels are not eligible to enter the
9. Multiple entries will be disqualified.
10. Closing date: 19.02.17 - 23.59 GMT
11. Winner(s) will be determined in a random drawing on or about
20 February 2017 from among all eligible entries submitted during the competition period conducted by representatives of Sponsor, whose decisions are final and binding in all matters relating to this competition.
These rules should be read in conjunction with our
competition rules where appropriate.